Pages

Sunday, November 3, 2013

November!

Hello everyone!

Long time no see. I've decided to do a November blog challenge. Lets begin!




November 1: One of the best lessons life has shown you


One of the best lessons life has taught me is to be slow to anger and always forgive. If you are slow to anger it's easier to think things out before acting irrationally. Remembering to always forgive doesn't just mean others, it also means to forgive yourself. I've been working on this aspect of my life a lot lately. I've been hurt, deceived, and betrayed by people I truly cared for. I know that this is just a part of life but I have finally come to the realization that I need to accept, forgive and move on rather than remaining bitter of the situations that have occurred. The other portion is realizing that I deserve forgiveness too. I am not a perfect human being nor have I ever claimed to be so. I have made mistakes, hurt people I cared for, and made poor decisions. All in all, this does not define me. 


Expect a few more posts today so I can catch up!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...