Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Goodmorning!

So I've got my Starbuck's Christmas blend coffee going. Yum! It's suppose to be a warm day, so hopefully get the kids Christmas pictures done.

I'm in the midst of redecorating my house, and I can not wait until I am finally done. Found the perfect fabric for curtains! I will post a picture soon. I'm going to list some stuff on craigslist so I can make some money to finish my house. Hopefully make some space too. Some furniture, some art, some kids stuff. You know, the stuff that adds up that you don't need. I found the perfect media console, and bookshelves for our living room, now I just need a floor lamp, put up the curtains, frame my paintings, and get some old school photographs of James Dean, Marilyn Monroe, Betty Grable, Elvis, Humphrey Bogart, and Bettie Page. Then I shall be done. Wait, forgot, pillows too :)

That was just the living room. Next is the dining. I just need curtains, and place mats, and maybe an area rug. Oh yeah, and a chain to hang up my son's art work too.

Then we have the dining room. I'm thinking red :) Just little bits here and there. Kind of retro too. Maybe.. what do you guys think?
OK, so we have the spare room. I was considering a black and white quilt, white linen curtains, small black hutch, a nice painting too. Just for a punch of color, a mini rose bush?

My children's room, I want some storage shelves, a dresser, and new bed for my son :) everything else is done in there.

My room, I need new bedding. Get rid of the dresser, put some storage in our closet, paint, then done!
Our bathroom, I want to do a woods kind of thing in there. and just make a very sophisticated look. get a bench for in there, get some chelves for the walls.

Alright those are my ideas for now, if anyone has any suggestions, please post!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...