Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2022

1 Thing That Someone Told Me

 There is one thing that someone once told me about myself that has stuck with me forever.

Before we dive into that, is there something someone else has told you about yourself that has stuck with you? It's rather amazing how words can stick with us or alter how we view things. Our perception of reality. They can be good, or they can be bad. Sadly, more often than not, it's the bad that really stick out in our memories. If we learn to change or work on those things, they stick out more. We will still carry it. However, if we alter our thoughts on it, we can make it not a part of our reality. Instead of viewing talking too much as a bad thing, view it as you are a great communicator, or a people person.

Alright, now to go into it. I've had my fair share of toxic, unhealthy relationships to say the least. Well, one thing that I've always had in the back of my mind is that I was too much. I still do not understand what too much meant. It is one of the worst things to be told because you have no idea what about you is too much for someone. Too much caring? Too much talking? Too many emotions? Too much love? Too much personality? 

I struggle with a lot of insecurities in my life, and this would be one of my biggest that I'm constantly trying to overcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...