Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2022

Who Am I Anyway?

 I am a wonder person. I am a woman. I have a big heart that I tend to wear on my sleeve. I care a lot. I strive to bring happiness to those I love.  I would do anything possible to make my loved ones happy. I give and I give until I have nothing left. I am supportive and honest. I am an empath. I feel things deeper than most. I have been through hell and back again. I am a survivor. I am an amazing cook. I am curious. I love my family. I am a daughter, a sister, a grandchild, a mother, an aunt, a lover, a wife. I love learning. I love adventure. I love to try new things. I love tattoos. I love listening to people's stories. I love new music, old music, garage music, porch music, all music. I love vans, converse, dressing up, dressing down, workout clothes, skater/beach clothing. I enjoy the beach, museums, bonfires, mountains, camping, farms and being outside. I love to move, dance, workout do yoga or run when I'm stressed. I enjoy meeting new people and agreeing to disagree. I do not enjoy arguing and fighting but I love a debate and paying devil's advocate. I believe in well-rounded views and hearing from all sides.  I love old cars, off road trucks, tractors, jeeps and more. I love to sit, watch movies, cuddle with books on rainy days. I love healthy food and fat kid food. I can be one of gals or one of the guys. I enjoy hanging out with the little one or with grandparents. I am a patriot. I love my country. I love my freedoms. I love guns, blowing things up, or the silence of archery and knives. I am a book nerd, superhero fan. I love to help others succeed. I am a homesteader, and a homeschool teacher. I enjoy growing my food, preserving it and sharing how I did just so. I am a lover who enjoys giving from the simplest massages to the depths of fantasies. I believe in my God as well as something infinitely more. I believe in fate and choice at the same time. I believe in a living hell/karma, and something more after this life ends. I do not know if it's a new life as something or someone else, heaven or a future paradise. I believe in living and let live. I believe in letting children be children. I believe life is short and fragile. It is well spent with good times rather than wasted away growing old alone. Life should be full of love, laughter, and cuddles. I do believe I'd rather be alone than taken for granted, yelled at, judged or told how to live. In relationships, small things mean far more than large elaborate displays. Small notes, calls, messages, random cups of coffee, help cleaning up. Family means people, blood or not, that would do anything for you and be there for you and vice versa. I believe the core of a relationship is friendship. One day, your looks will fade, your muscles will not be what htey once were, illnesses will come and go. You will rely on that friendship and trust that you can lean on your SO no matter what difficult moments life can throw at you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...