Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What a day

So welcome into my life. It is hectic at times, my toddler is rowdy, my newborn is quiet, my husband is deployed, and I constantly have a million things running through my head. My name is Coyeatta.

I enjoy spending time with my children, and my husband. My son is close to three, and as obnoxious as his father. We enjoy doing different crafts together, and learning new things. He helps me in the kitchen whenever he possibly can, and I love it! He also loves to be outside, which makes me happy :) Hopefully we can start camping with him when daddy gets home.

My daughter is a newborn, and she likes to sleep, eat, and well, poop! She seems to like the outdoors so far, or at least is comfortable enough to eat and sleep.

My husband is my hero, and we began young and foolish, but head over heels in love. I was 18 and he was 19. A month into it, we decided we should get married. So far we have gone through just about every test a relationship can go through, and we have persevered. I could not ask for a better man, best friend, or father for my children. He is my hero, and has helped me stay sane in a lot of situations. I can truly say I am honored to be married to him, and so happy that we've stuck it out and kept going strong.

As an Army wife, I can tell you, it's not easy. Deployments are long, but you learn a lot about yourself and your strengths. When they are home, doing field trainings can seem like forever as well. You start to think every civilian could never understand every trial you go through.

There is so much to ramble on about, but I will just add more in later blogs, so you'll have to follow to learn more about my pretty average army wife life.

Today I made some lunch from leftovers.. It was pretty good actually. I experiment all of the time, and sometimes with not so good results, but most of the time they are good :) of course, my husband would never know the bad meals, because they get thrown out before he knows it!

Today though, as I was saying, I took some leftover pork roast, left over rice, some frozen edamame, some cooked carrots, and leftover chopped pineapple, threw it in the pan, added some rice vinegar, sesame oil, paprika, cumin, chilli powder, teriyaki sauce, and soy sauce... all to taste, which was very little of each, just enough for flavor, and it turned out AMAZING. Yep. Well that is about it for now, I've got to get my little guy to take a nap. Tomorrow I will write about care packages, and maybe some more food experiments :)

Have a great Veteran's day, and thank you to all the Military and their families!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for the comment on my blog! It's nice to know that they are many others who can relate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana, you are welcome. I'm getting around and exploring everything I can lately. thank you for following me! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...