Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

wonderfully busy day..

Today my head has been filled with thoughts of creativity. I'm still buzzing from my readings into other people's blogs! Oh my goodness, how do these people come up with this stuff? Really? I wish that I could come up with this stuff! Maybe someday... Anyhow... I am super inspired to make my own home decor, because my house is in DESPERATE need of decor! I love people ideas for decorations! it's truly incredible to me. So my ideas as of now are a mirror collage on the wall, maybe a sunburst type of mirror, my own paintings, curtains, pillows, sanding and painting my living room furniture, re-doing my lamps, using scrap paper to do a wall mosaic, and then to figure out what to do with the glass in the table tops.... my back door i would LOVE to do the fake stained glass sheets... Oh i also forgot the hanging baskets for my bathroom!

Wow, see, this is what has been filling my head....

That and the cookies and candies to make for my husband's Christmas care packages... I'm thinking fudge, and pumpkin seed brittle... Cookies like snicker-doodles, macaroons, s'mores... any ideas anyone? Please let me know!

That also goes for home decor stuff too!

So I'm also considering making decoupage art. I had a dream about making this amazing lips decoupage art... Oh the ideas!

If you have any cool ideas for decor, or any recipes that you'd like to share, let me know!

I'm off of here for now, goodnight world!

2 comments:

  1. Do you want to come do my house when you are done???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following me! My life is pretty hectic, but I'm sure I could find time! Haha! I'll post pictures as I get some stuff done though, maybe it'll inspire you to do some stuff too :) (one could only hope to inspire someone else)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...