Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

It's Superbowl day!

Well, today is the superbowl! OK I admit, I'm not a huge football fan, but Alan is, so I will be watching today! Pittsburgh Steelers and the Green bay Packers! What team are you going for? I know that I am excited for the turkey chili, and the cheese dip, and I think I'll run and get fruit and veggie trays for today also... Before I run and do all that though, I think I shall start with my coffee, some small cleaning, and a short phone call to mom in law to see about getting some boxes shipped my way, then on with the goodies of this fabulous chilly day!

Anyone doing anything today? Let me know!

1 comment:

  1. We went to the zoo and made it back in time to watch most of it. Well I watched mostly commercials...lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...