Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

WTF Wednesday's

My WTF's this week :)

1) Never ending crazy weather around the nation
2) People really not knowing how to drive in the snow
3) A majority of baby girls clothes being pink
4) Not being able to find someone to sell my stuff on eBay for me (pure laziness on my part)
5) My house settling, and needing to get a majority of my windows, and base boards re caulked
6) not being able to find the cord for my camera, or the charger for my portable DVD player
7) people sending me girls clothing for the summer, but they are all the wrong size :/
8) having plenty of newborn diapers, when I really need the size 1-2 ha ha

Now for everyone else to list their weekly wtfs. I'm always interested to hear what everyone else has got going on! Now, let it out!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...