Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

WTF Wednesday's

Alright. I have decided to start a new segment every Wednesday. WTF Wednesdays. This will just be a list of things that make me say WTF. It could be strange recipes, things people say, stuff in the news, ANYTHING. I more than welcome your own comments or WTFs. Enjoy!

1. People who claim to be your friend, but end up being someone you never would've expected them to be.
2. The questioning of putting into effect, a military pay freeze.
3. The Army moving around your leave date, and always throwing new plans out there, w/o a date.
4. Wanting to keep up on everything, but feeling a total lack of energy.
5. Needing new work out shoes, but no time to go get them.
6. Considering going vegan for myself.
7. Blizzard in the middle of the U.S.
8. Always a good one.. The weight that you shake. LOL

Those are my thoughts for the day!
I'm sure they will get better as we go along, Have a great day!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I found you on military spouse bloggers and wanted to add a WTF for you on here.

    The military giving you orders and then 20 days before you're supposed to leave, telling you that you may be getting orders to go somewhere else, but they don't have any information yet.

    Haha or my 90 pounds Rottweiler who likes to squeeze into tiny spaces just so he can get people to notice him. Even though he talks all the time and is always in people's way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachelle,
    Thanks for adding me! That is crazy, and a major WTF! I hope it works out for ya.
    Got to love dogs :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...