Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Almost the new year!

Alrighty.. It's been FOREVER! However, I believe since it's almost the New Year of 2012, that maybe it's time for a new vision. A new outlook that includes my dreams, fears, ups & the downs. So, on that note, let's begin fresh.


Maybe things are suppose to change and we are suppose to change with them. Change seems to be the only perpetual thing that I have found. I'm resuming my classes online and going through many things in my marriage, as well as changing a lot of things in myself. I'm still in love with cooking and doing things creatively. My next quest is to find a way to start making a substantial income from home, while still being able to take care of my children. Keagan is officially four years old, and my daughter is officially one! It's crazy to me how many things keep going yet we let ourselves get stuck in ruts feeling sorry for ourselves. I'm done with all of the sorry feelings, and words of empty apologies. It's time for some fresh air in the world and I am about to bring it. I'm more than happy to say that this next year will be full of my experiences on everything in my life, because I am about to let you all in on the real me, as I am discovering it. So let it start!


Quote of day:
All men should strive
to learn before they die
what they are running from, and to, and why.
~James Thurber






1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...