Pages

Thursday, November 7, 2013

A day in the life

A Day in The Life Of..


ME!




Wake up, feeling spunky!


Next it's either green tea with honey, or coffee.. YUM!


Then either a smoothie, or ^ chia seeds, with pecans, hemp seeds, organic maple syrup and coconut/almond milk.. Got your attn yet??

Next, mother nature viewing (so pretty)...


next is yoga.... and then maybe some gym time..


then some internet browsing..

and more browsing... Oh how I want this piercing(s)!!


and then some pictures for DH... (gotta love deployments, so many pictures)

ok.. then to doing boring tasks, such as laundry, cleaning, grocery shopping...

and then my friends, lovely friends, including my amazing SIL (sister-in-law)! Wouldn't trade any of them for anything in this world.. love them.. <3

and then my beautiful babies and I chat for a while..
after that, I'm ready for bed time!

Then it's time for bed, and this silly cat cuddles with me every night, right on top of me, and under the covers, haha!


Ok everyone, that's it for now!
Have a fantastic evening!!

~ME

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...