Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

This is super neat!

Ok, so it's holiday season! I'm super excited. I didn't get to participate in holiday things when I was younger, like the rest of the kids did, so of course, I overly do it now! I saw this post and thought it was awesome, so I thought I'd share. I will be doing daily posts still, but I'm also going to start throwing in things that make me want to take action, make want to do more. I hope to inspire the rest of you as well.
Grinch Advent Calendar


2 comments:

  1. This is pretty neat! I want to do some holiday crafts with my lil one! :) A friend and I were thinking about making ornaments with our boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was too! I'm a sucker for anything holiday. My son is about to be three, so we do a lot of cut outs and hang them in the windows, he enjoys it, and so do I. Let me know when you get some stuff done, I'd love to see pictures and share it on here!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...